- The autocast is just to enable acquring spells of neutral creeps. It does not make Doom cast the spell automatically.
- Can target all neutral creeps and summons, except for couriers, ancient creeps and creep-heroes.
- The targeted creep is instantly killed, granting its bounty and experience like a regular last hit.
- Doom acquires neutral creep abilities only when casting Devour while its autocast is turned on.
- Can only gain abilities from neutral creeps. Other units' abilities cannot be gained. Abilities are gained instantly upon devouring the creep.
- The abilities use the original cast point of the neutral creeps they come from, however, the cast backswing differs depending on the spell (see chart).
- Abilities from neutral creeps are kept permanently, even through death, until another neutral creep with abilities is devoured with autocast on.
- When autocast is on, devouring a creep with no abilities does not remove the already acquired abilities.
- When devouring s, Doom gets and , but not .
- When devouring s, Doom gets and , but not .
- The bonus gold is unreliable and granted when the debuff expires. Losing it upon death does not grant the gold.
- Can regenerate up to 240/640/1 040/1 440 health over its full duration.
- Multiple instances of the modifier fully stack with each cast.
Animação de uso:+
Duração da permanência da aura: 0 5
- Scorched Earth interrupts Doom's channeling spells upon cast.
- Scorched Earth's radius is centered on Doom for the full duration.
- Units under Doom's control benefit from Scorched Earth when they are inside the radius.
- The movement speed bonus is provided by an aura, which lingers for 0,5 seconds.
- The damage is independent from the aura.
- Deals damage in 1-second intervals, starting 1 second after cast, resulting in up to 10/12/14/16 possible instances.
- Can deal up to 200/360/560/800 ( 400/600/840/1 120) damage to a single enemy when within range for the entire duartion (before reductions).
- Scorched Earth does not stack with itself. Casting the ability while it is active refreshes the buff.
- Choosing the damage talent immediately upgrades damage of the current cast, however, leveling the spell up does not update it.
- Choosing the movement speed talent or leveling up the spell does not update the speed of the current cast.
Alcance de uso: 150
Dano base da queima: 25
Duração da queima: 4
Duração do atordoamento: 0 6
- Deals damage in 1-second intervals, starting 1 second after the debuff is applied, resulting in 4 instances.
- Can deal up to 100 + 5%/10%/15%/20% ( Erro Lua: Erro de expressão: Carácter de pontuação " " não reconhecido,) of the target's maximum health as damage (before reductions).
- Multiple instances on the same target fully stack and work independently.
- The stun is provided by a bash, which fully stacks with other bash abilities.
- The attack first applies the debuffs, then its own damage.
- Does not trigger for instant attacks.
- Does not work against .
- Choosing the damage talent or leveling up the spell does not update the damage of already existing instances.
Animação de uso:+
Alcance de uso: 550
Aumenta a duração de Condenar, de forma que não decresça caso o inimigo condenado esteja em um raio de 900 unidades de quem o amaldiçoar. Além disso, quebra a maioria das habilidades passivas e remove os efeitos positivos do alvo quando a habilidade é lançada.
- Applies a basic dispel on the target upon cast, removing most buffs in the process.
- Silences and mutes the target, preventing it from casting spells and using items.
- Cannot be cast on ancient creeps. Can be cast on creep-heroes and illusions.
- In the case of a unit being both a creep-hero and ancient creep, the ancient unit tag takes priority, disallowing it to be targeted.
- Deals damage in 1-second intervals, starting immediately upon cast, resulting in ( at least) 16 instances.
- Heroes afflicted by Doom can be denied when their health drops below 25%.
- Multiple casts on the same unit do not stack, but only refresh the duration.
- When upgraded with
, the debuff checks for the caster's presence before each damage interval.
- If the caster is within 900 range, one second gets added to the duration, effectively pausing the duration.
- On each interval, the debuff icon's duration indicator is updated, showing the remaining duration.
- Does not react on illusions of the caster.
- Applies a break on the target when upgraded with Aghanim's Scepter, disabling passive abilities.
- Leveling up the spell does not update the damage of already existing instances, but choosing the damage talent does.
- Cleave damage cannot be amplified with spell damage amplification and cannot spell lifesteal.
- Cleave damage is reduced by Damage Block.
- The complete area is shaped like an isosceles trapezoid in front of Doom.
- Fully stacks with other sources of cleaves. Each source of cleave works completely independent.
- Does not cleave upon attacking wards, buildings or allied units. Wards and buildings are unaffected by cleave.
- Despite the visual effect, cleave damage is applied instantly in the whole area.
|Talentos do herói|
|+175% de transposição||25||+3% de dano para|
|Permitecriaturas ancestrais||20||+40 de DPS para|
|+150 de ouro adicional para||15||20% de esquiva|
|+16% de velocidade de movimento para||10||+20 de dano/cura para|
- A esquiva acumula-se multiplicativamente com outras fontes de esquiva.
- A transposição tem um raio inicial de 150, uma distância de 650 e um raio final de 360 unidades.
Começo da partida:
Meio da partida:
|Funções:||Carregador Desativador Iniciador Resistente Bombardeador|
|Estilo de jogo:||Wings branded and visage twisted, the Fallen One bears little resemblance to his former self. Banished from the realm of light, Lucifer now walks the earth, bringing misery to all who stand against him. The towering demon Devours creeps in a single bite, digesting them whole and assimilating their abilities. The fires of Hell smolder at Lucifer's feet, leaving in his wake fields of Scorched Earth. When the bell of Vashundol tolls, an enemy's downfall is sure to follow. Lucifer places upon his adversary an enduring curse, burning away at its health and rendering it utterly powerless as it staggers towards its inevitable Doom.|
- In DotA, Doom used to be known as Doombringer, which was first kept as Doom Bringer in the transition to Dota 2. Later with the January 10, 2013 update, his name was changed to avoid copyright conflicts with Blizzard.
- Several of Doom's abilities are inspired by Final Fantasy's Blue Mages. LVL? Death was based on the Level 5 Death ability and the mechanics of a LVL? S-flare. Devour is highly similar to Quina Quen's eat and cook ability from Final Fantasy IX. His ultimate, Doom, also shares the same name of another Blue Mage ability, but the mechanics differ.
- His name, Lucifer, is taken from the Bible's Book of Isaiah and translates roughly to "morning star". It is often used to refer to the Biblical Devil (or Satan), thus fitting Doom's evil and demonic image.
- Doom's ultimate icon depicts a pentacle which, despite its popular connotation as Satanic/"evil" mark, is actually a Pagan symbol of protection. For its common "evil" symbolism to apply, the pentagram has to be inverted; this only occasionally occurs in-game, as the "star" inside the circle of the ability's particle effect slowly rotates.
- Doom's response upon taking an Runa de Invisibilidade, ▶️ "Heheheh, see no evil.", refers to the Three wise monkeys and their associated phrase: "See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil." also has this line.
- His ultimate and signature ability, Doom, is derived from the Pit Lord's, a playable hero in Warcraft III: Frozen Throne. The original ability varied in that it was only castable on non-hero units, is non-removable, and would spawn a Doomguard on its death. The Doomguard's model was Lucifer's hero model in DotA.