Valora, a Dawnbreaker é uma heroína de Força com ataque corpo a corpo que brilha no coração da batalha, alegre em esmagar inimigos com o seu martelo celestial e usar essa energia para curar aliados próximos. Conectada com a sua arma, ela se diverte arremessando o martelo por entre múltiplos inimigos e criando um rastro flamejante no seu retorno. Criada pelos descendentes da primeira luz para enfrentar forças ancestrais de caos e escuridão, a Dawnbringer só usa o seu verdadeiro poder cósmico para voar em ajuda aos seus companheiros de equipe — pronta para derrotar inimigos no campo de batalha, independentemente de onde estejam.
- Starbreaker cannot be cast while the hammer is out due to .
- ↓↓ Clique duplo Starbreaker automatically casts it towards the current facing direction.
- During Starbreaker, Dawnbreaker gets moved towards the targeted direction at a speed of 215.
- Cannot move Dawnbreaker over cliffs. Upon reaching unpathable terrain, the movement stops and the ability continues stationary.
- Can move Dawnbreaker a total distance of 236.5 over the full combo duration.
- Any tree in the way gets destroyed.
- During the combo, Dawnbreaker cannot move, attack, or cast Items can be used normally.
- Using mobility items cancels the movement of Starbreaker, but does not cancel other parts of the ability.
- Starbreaker gets canceled if Dawnbreaker gets stunned, cycloned, hexed, taunted, feared, or hypnotized during it. Getting silenced does not cancel it.
- Causes Dawnbreaker to perform instant attacks on enemies within the swipe radius, and on enemies within the smash radius upon end.
- These instant attacks can proc any attack modifiers and on-hit effects normally, except for cleave. They have True Strike, and completely ignore disarms.
- only gains 1 charge per instance, regardless of how many enemies got hit by instant attacks on each instance.
- Performs instant attacks in 0.55-second intervals, starting immediately upon cast, resulting in 3 instances.
- The actual effects of the ability are independent from the whirling animation of Dawnbreaker. All enemies are hit by the instant attacks at the same time on each interval.
- The first 2 instances are applied within the 360 radius around Dawnbreaker.
- These instances use the lesser attack damage bonus and apply a movement speed slow.
- The attacks first apply their damage, then the slow debuff.
- The last instance is applied within 250 radius 250 range in front of Dawnbreaker.
- This instance uses the greater attack damage bonus and applies the stun with a small 90-range knock-up.
- The attacks first apply their damage, then the stun debuff.
- The smash can hit units up to 500 range away from Dawnbreaker.
- Dawnbreaker gets stunned for 0.2 seconds upon performing the last smash attack of the combo.
- Celestial Hammer cannot be cast during .
- The hammer travels at a speed of 1500 until reaching the targeted point or the max distance.
- Upon returning, the hammer travels at a speed of 1500, or until reaching Dawnbreaker within 1.5 seconds, whichever is faster.
- The hammer hits every enemy that comes within 150 range of it as it travels.
- If an enemy gets within 150 range of the hammer, all enemies within 250 range of the hammer get damaged.
- Each enemy may get damaged by the hammer only once upon flying towards the destination, and once again upon returning.
- This means the hammer can deal 120/180/240/300 impact damage to each enemy.
- The hammer only returns when having the caster modifier. This means when losing the modifier by dying, the hammer disappears after the pause, instead of returning.
- The fire trail is created along the path the hammer takes upon returning.
- The fire lasts 2.5 seconds from the moment it is created.
- This means the fire created at the starting location disappears earlier than the fire created at the ending location.
- The fire provides an aura that places a debuff on enemies within its. The aura's debuff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- The debuff deals Erro Lua: Erro de expressão: Carácter de pontuação " " não reconhecido, damage in 0.5-second intervals, starting immediately upon being placed.
- This results in up to 7 possible instances when standing within the area for the entire duration.
- The hammer provides 150 radius flying vision at the destination point upon reaching it, which lasts 1 second.
- The hammer destroys trees within 150 range of it as it travels.
- Replaces until the hammer unites with Dawnbreaker again, or until Dawnbreaker dies.
- Interrupts Dawnbreaker's channeling abilities upon cast.
- Goes on a 0.25-second cooldown right after Celestial Hammer is cast, this is to prevent accidental double-casts prematurely ending the ability.
- Moves Dawnbreaker at a speed of 1500.
- Cannot move Dawnbreaker for more than the max distance value of 1000/1100/1200/1300 ( 2 100/2 200/2 300/2 400).
- Converge gets canceled if Dawnbreaker gets stunned, cycloned, feared, or hypnotized during it. Other disables do not cancel it.
- The hammer and Dawnbreaker both create the fire trail behind them as they move.
- Each successful attack done on an enemy hero or creep adds one to the attack counting buff.
- Luminosity gains 1 charge per instance of , no matter how many enemies got hit by the instance.
- The buff is always present, but turns invisible when at 0 charges.
- Does not count attacks done against allies, wards or buildings, nor triggers the powered up attack.
- Once the counter reaches 3, Dawnbreaker gains the attack buff.
- This buff causes the next attack to be a critical strike, to lifesteal, and to heal nearby allies.
- Nearby allies are healed for a percentage of the lifesteal value, so they are healed for 10,5%/14%/17,5%/21%.
- When the attack target is a non-hero unit, the lifesteal value is reduced to 15%/20%/25%/30%.
- This means for allies, it is further reduced to 5,25%/7%/8,75%/10,5%.
- Treats creep-heroes as heroes.
- Neither the charges nor the attack buff have a duration and last indefinitely.
- However, since the attack buff is dispellable, it can be removed by the enemy, and is lost upon death.
- Upon losing the attack buff, the charges get reset as well.
- The powered up attack first heals Dawnbreaker, then nearby allies, then applies its damage.
- The heal on Dawnbreaker and allies counts as lifesteal, and is affected by lifesteal amplification, but only if the amplification is sourced to Dawnbreaker.
- Solar Guardian cannot be cast during , or while the hammer is out due to .
- ↓↓ Clique duplo Solar Guardian automatically targets the cursor's current location.
- Ignores the HUD, so it cannot be targeted on the minimap this way.
- Upon targeting, automatically searches for the closest valid target to teleport to.
- Valid targets are allied heroes, including illusions, clones, and creep-heroes.
- If there is no valid target within range of the targeted point, an error message appears and it does not cast.
- Once targeted, the destination stays the same. It does not follow the target.
- While channeling and during the flight time, Dawnbreaker cannot act at all. This means the player cannot manually cancel the channeling.
- The channeling can still be canceled normally via disables applied by other units.
- Once the chaneling finishes and the flight starts, it can no longer be interrupted.
- However, applying forced movement on Dawnbreaker during the leap prevents her from teleporting towards the destination.
- In this case she falls down wherever the forced movement brought her, applying the impact damage and stun there.
- The flight starts upon finishing the channeling. For the first half, Dawnbreaker flies straight up into the sky.
- Upon reaching the half mark, she gets teleported towards the center of the destination, where she then descends from the sky for the remaining half.
- While channeling and during the flight duration, pulses are created at the targeted point. The pulses heal allies and deal damage to enemies within the area.
- The visual effect created at the chosen location and the audio are visible and audible to everyone.
- The healing and damaging pulses happen in 0.5-second intervals, starting immediately upon channel begin, resulting in Erro de expressão: Falta operando para + pulses.
- The heal does not affect Dawnbreaker herself, but does affect her units.
- Can heal allies for up to Erro Lua: Erro de expressão: Palavra "v" não reconhecida, health.
- At the end of the flight duration, enemies within radius of Dawnbreaker get stunned and take the impact damage.
- Can deal a total of Erro Lua: Erro de expressão: Palavra "v" não reconhecida,, considering impact damage and all pulses.
- The pulses do not affect enemy ancient creeps, but do heal allied ones. The impact damage affects enemy ancient creeps.
- The landing first applies the damage, then the stun.
|Talentos do herói|
|+1 100 de alcance de uso p/||25||2 cargas para|
|-1 ataques para carregar a||20||+150 de raio para|
|-20s de intervalo entre usos para||15||+40% de crítico para|
|+15% de retardo para||10||+30 de dano por giro para|
Começo da partida:
Meio da partida:
|Estilo de jogo:|
- Atualmente, Dawnbreaker não tem equipamento.
- O nome interno da Dawnbreaker é "Valkyrie".
- Em alguns casos, ela também é chamada de "Battle Maiden".
- O nome interno da habilidade é "Fire Wreath".
- O nome interno da habilidade é "Solar Flare".
- O nome interno da habilidade é "Healing Touch".
- O nome interno da habilidade é "Elated".