Ish'kafel, o Dark Seer é um Herói de Inteligência Corpo-a-Corpo com habilidades versáteis que permite que ele auxilie aliados e mude drasticamente as condições de combate. Seu Vácuo afeta inimigos em uma grande área e é um poderoso controle de multidões. Ele não apenas desorienta e dá dano aos inimigos, mas também os empurra para uma pequena área que pode ser atingida em seguida por magias de área ou para ativar outras habilidades, como seu ultimate Parede de Réplica, que faz com que o poder de seus inimigos se voltem contra eles em forma de ilusões que replicam seus pontos de habilidade. Suas outras magias focam em potencializar os aliados com velocidade, ou no caso de sua Carapaça Iônica, lhes dar uma aura que irradia dano em inimigos que se aproximarem.
- The pull duration always takes 0,3/0,4/0,5/0,6 seconds, no matter how far or close the units are from the center, so the speed varies.
- The damage is applied upon losing the debuff, so that dispelling it causes it to happen earlier.
- Affected units are fully disabled during the pull.
- Can pull units over impassable terrain.
- Fully affects invisible units, but not invulnerable units.
- Does not affect ancient creeps and creep-heroes.
- Vacuum destroys trees within 275 radius at the targeted point upon cast, after placing the debuff on enemies.
Cannot be cast on spell immune enemies. Shell persists if debuff was placed before spell immunity and when not dispelled.
- The shell can be put on enemy and allied units, damaging only enemy units. The unit with the shell itself is not damaged.
- Successive casts on the same unit do not stack, but refresh the duration and update the damage to the current level instead.
- When two opposing heroes cast it on the same target, the modifier updates and starts damaging the enemies of the latest caster.
- The modifier status, however, does not update. Whether it is treated as a buff or debuff is determined by the first cast, and not updated on refresh.
- Deals 3/5/7/9 ( 11/13/15/17) damage in 0.1 second intervals, starting 0.1 second after the cast, resulting in 250 damage instances.
- Can deal up to 750/1 250/1 750/2 250 ( 2 750/3 250/3 750/4 250) damage to a single unit (before reductions), if it stays in range for the full duration.
- Affects invisible units that go close to the shell wearer, however, the visual effects do not appear.
- Choosing the damage upgrading talent immediately upgrades all of Dark Seer's currently active Ion Shell modifiers.
- Applies a haste on the target, meaning it cannot be slowed while affected.
- Also grants the target phased movement, and removes the movement speed limit while affected.
- The talent turns Surge into an area-targeted spell, so that it cannot directly target units anymore.
- Self-casting the ability still targets Dark Seer, centering the AoE around him.
- The values of the wall are set upon creation, and do not update upon leveling the spell further up after having placed the wall.
- However, Aghanim's Scepter's bonus is applied to the wall immediately. Illusions created while having Scepter get the increased damage.
- A wall can only create one illusion per player. There cannot be more than one illusion per player per wall.
- This means when there are multiple walls up (with the talent, or with multiple casts), each wall can create an illusion for each enemy.
- This also means that when an enemy has multiple heroes ( and clones), they are still limited to one illusion per wall.
- Only creates illusions of real heroes. Does not create illusions of illusions pathing through the wall.
- Can create illusions of Divided We Stand and Tempest Double clones as well, but not of clones.
- Can create the illusions of invulnerable enemies, but not hidden ones. The slow, however, is not placed on invulnerable units.
- Upon spawning, the illusions are automatically ordered to attack the heroes they are based on.
- When the illusion dies, the wall can create a new illusion of that hero as soon as it comes in range.
- Illusions created by Wall of Replica have a static 5 gold and experience bounty which does not scale with levels.
- The illusions's duration is based on the remaining duration of the wall from which they originate.
- The illusion spawns 108 range away from the hero if the hero has a collision size of 24, and 72 if the collision size is 8. It appears either north, east, south or west from the target.
- Wall of Replica illusions are visually distinguishable for the enemies.
- The slow is applied constantly within the wall's area. When walls overlap with each, their slows do not stack.
- When choosing the parallel wall talent, a second wall is placed 600 range behind the cast location of first wall, parallel to it.
|Talentos do herói|
|Área de efeito de 400 unidades para||25||paralelas|
|+80 de dano para||20||+10 de armadura|
|+75 à área de efeito do||15||+12 de regeneração de vida|
|+90 de dano||10||12% de esquiva|
- Este talento de dano de ataque é adicionado como dano de ataque bruto, então não beneficia ilusões e não é afetado pela maioria dos efeitos de redução ou aumento de dano baseado em porcentagem.
- A esquiva acumula-se multiplicativamente com outras fontes de esquiva.
Começo da partida:
Meio da partida:
|Funções:||Iniciador Caçador Escapista Desativador|
|Estilo de jogo:||In a final, calculated move, Ish'Kafel led his outnumbered army into a new world, sealing the path behind with a burst of dark energy. A cunning tactician, the Dark Seer manipulates gravity to pull foes into a Vacuum, drawing them into the prismatic thorns of his Ion Shell. Armed only with his intellect, he Surges across the land to survey every point of conflict. At strategic locations Ish'Kafel places a Wall of Replica, sowing confusion amongst enemy ranks as an army of duplicates emerge to do battle against their own likenesses.|
- Dark Seer's response, "Speed is the heart of battle." is an indirect quote of Chinese military strategist Sun Tzu, who said "Quickness is the essence of war."
- Dark Seer's response, ▶️ "No, I will not calm my beard." is a response to 's and 's rival hero taunts, both voiced by Sam A. Mowry.
- Dark Seer's Vacuum's lore is based on the military term, center of gravity, which is a concept developed by Carl Von Clausewitz, a Prussian military theorist, in his work On War.