|Bastão de Atos|
|A essência de Atos, o Lorde da Praga, está guardada nesta varinha de aparência simples.|
2750 ( )
- Para heróis de Força, fornece 200 de vida, 1 de regeneração de vida, 1,67 de armadura, 10 de velocidade de ataque, 240 de mana, 1 de regeneração de mana e 10 de dano de ataque.
- Para heróis de Agilidade, fornece 200 de vida, 1 de regeneração de vida, 1,67 de armadura, 10 de velocidade de ataque, 240 de mana, 1 de regeneração de mana e 10 de dano de ataque.
- Para heróis de Inteligência, fornece 200 de vida, 1 de regeneração de vida, 1,67 de armadura, 10 de velocidade de ataque, 240 de mana, 1 de regeneração de mana e 20 de dano de ataque.
- O projétil percorre em uma velocidade de 1500.
- Enraíza o alvo, impedindo-o de ser movimentar e usar certas magias de mobilidade.
- Fornece Visão Verdadeira sobre o alvo, mas só quando o alvo não estava invisível, ou dentro do atraso de desvanecimento, ao ser atingido.
- Lançamentos sucessivos no mesmo alvo não se acumulam, mas renovam a duração.
- Incapacitar tem uma boa sinergia com , visto que, o enraizamento é demorado o suficiente para garantir que o alvo seja congelado no lugar.
- Incapacitar também força o alvo a ficar dentro do alcance de por mais tempo, permitindo-o – e seus aliados – bombardear o alvo mais rápido.
- Cripple will make sure an enemy does not run away from before it is set-up.
- Cripple will help you reach an enemy in order to use on them.
- Cripple will make all slow moving or delayed spells easier to land such as: , , , and .
- Cripple will help you close the distance between you and your enemy in order to cast .
- will have a much easier time staying close to your enemy due to cripple.
- Cripple will make landing and much easier.
- Cripple will force enemies under stay on it longer, thus taking more damage.
- Cripple will make landing much easier, due to its effect delay.
- Cripple helps you land more autoattacks in case your target is trying to run away, working with the attack speed from .
- Cripple helps Outworld Devourer to get a few more guaranteed hits with on the target, while the intelligence bonus also boosts Arcane Orb's and 's damage, since their damage is mana/intelligence-based.
- Cripple will make landing much easier, due to its slow travel time.
- Cripple will also help you get close to an enemy to use on them, if you want to save .
- Using cripple on an enemy chasing you will make it much harder for them to catch you.
- Using cripple right after an enemy is stunned from will make them much easier to kill.
- is much easier to land, if cast right as the cripple projectile hits.
- Cripples allows you to close the distance on an enemy to them.
- Cripple will help Razor lock down a target and drain more damage using , if they were trying to escape.
- Cripple will also help with making sure that he gets the maximum amount of damage from and force them to take some hits from .
- Cripple will help illusions summoned from catch up to their target
- Cripple can be cast right after in order to offer even more lockdown.
- Silencer often has trouble keeping up to people. Cripple will make it much easier for you to keep up with your enemies and hit them with .
- Cripple synergizes extremely well with , rooting an enemy long enough for the spell to deal almost all of its damage. further increases the damage dealt and also prevents the enemy from using abilities to fight or flee while rooted.
- Cripple also helps compensate for 's slow travel speed, holding a target in place for the spell to impact more quickly and keeping them in range long enough for Skywrath Mage to cast multiple Arcane Bolts. The bonus Intelligence also increases Arcane Bolt's damage.
- Using cripple when an enemy is near a tree will be a smart idea in order to get the most damage out of your abilities.
- Crippled enemies will stay longer in , thus taking more damage.
- Cripple will help the golem summoned from keep up to targets.
- Cripple paired with will enable Underlord to chain root Enemies under .
- Because Visage has no disables other than a slow, Rod of Atos will greatly help disabling an opponent when it's getting damaged from Visage's familiars.
- Root is a great disable to make a melee hero unable to reach his target and attack and later to force them to use their while out of position.
- This item can be combined with a and/or a to get more attacks off.
- Combine it with an to push away your target then root him for preventing your enemy from attacking or escaping.
- The item can be used for ganking, chasing survivors after a team fight, or to escape.
- The very long cast range makes the Rod of Atos an effective item to disable an enemy from afar, although it requires the projectile to connect.
- The particle effects of Cripple include runes resembling the Elvish scripts from The Lord of the Rings, a novel by J.R.R. Tolkien (specifically the alphabet bee or umbar in Tengwar).