|Anel da Alma|
|Um anel que se alimenta das almas daqueles que o usa.|
770 ( )
- Para heróis de Força, fornece 120 de vida, 0,6 de regeneração de vida e 6 de dano de ataque.
- Para heróis de Agilidade, fornece 120 de vida e 0,6 de regeneração de vida.
- Para heróis de Inteligência, fornece 120 de vida e 0,6 de regeneração de vida.
- Interrupts the user's channeling spells upon cast.
- If the mana bonus would exceed the user's current mana pool, its max mana pool is temporarily increased by the exceeding amount.
- At the end of the duration, the user loses any unused mana of the 150 mana bonus.
- If its maximum mana pool was increased, it goes back to normal if it was exceeded.
- Only counts actual spent mana. Mana lost in other ways (like , or ) does not count.
- The lost health is not gained back when the gained mana was unused or partly unused.
- The 170 health lost upon cast is never lethal. When casting with less than 170 health, the user's health goes down to 1.
- If Alchemist is facing a hard lane, he can use Soul Ring to get last hits by using repeatedly.
- Bane can use the mana to cast more , which also recovers the 170 health you lose from soul ring
- Broodmother needs Soul Ring to constantly use and maintain her brood.
- Soul Ring lets Dark Seer repeatedly use , allowing him to safely farm in lane from a distance.
- Earthshaker's low mana can be offset with Soul Ring, allowing him to use more often.
- Soul Ring lets Enigma use more often, both in the jungle and in lane.
- Soul Ring allows Io to use once, seeing as it costs 150 mana, it uses exactly the amount Soul Ring provides letting no mana go to waste. More importantly, synergises well with tether.
- Soul Ring allows Ogre Magi to cast frequently, and play more aggressively in lane.
- Omniknight's small mana pool can be boosted by Soul Ring, which is especially helpful for getting off an extra .
- Soul Ring is absolutely crucial for Techies because it allows him plant many more mines, and remains useful throughout the game.
- Timbersaw's natural regeneration from allows him to negate the health loss, while being able to cast an extra or a few more times, helping him deal with his early game mana issues.
- Soul Ring helps Tinker with and , both of which can drain Tinker's mana very quickly when used twice in conjunction with .
- Soul Ring's cooldown can also be refreshed with .
- Soul Ring helps Zeus use his magical nukes more often, and its health reduction is not as risky because of his global range with .
- Use Soul Ring right before casting a costly ability. This is especially effective during the laning stage, as it will offset most of your mana costs.
- Make sure you are safe before using Soul Ring, as the reduced health can make your hero much more vulnerable.
- Against heroes with mana burning abilities, Soul Ring can give you enough mana to get an important spell off in a fight.
- When the cooldown goes off (25 seconds) the health regenerated is Erro de expressão: Operador < inesperado, i.e. Erro de expressão: Operador < inesperado% from the original 170 health consumed, so the value of health used for the Sacrifice ability is Erro de expressão: Operador < inesperado health, only the Erro de expressão: Operador < inesperado% of the total used.
- If your hero has low health or no means of regenerating health, consider picking up Botas Serenas too in order to refill health after using the active a lot.
- By the same token, this item is very good on strength heroes due to their larger health pools and health regeneration rates. Heroes with increased base health regeneration rates may benefit more from this item as well.
- Consider dropping items that increase mana capacity before using Soul Ring and picking them back up afterwards. Dropping those items decreases your mana capacity while current mana percentage remains the same, but Soul Ring still gives the full amount of mana. Picking up the items afterwards increases mana capacity while retaining the same percentage, thus resulting in a net gain of mana. As an added bonus, the extra mana gained through this method does not count as having been gained through the Soul Ring, and as such, will not be lost at the end of the duration even if unused.
- Soul Ring was the only item not allowed in The International 2013 Solo Championship.