Animação de uso:+
Animação de uso: 800
Número de ataques: 3/4/5/6
Retardo de movimento: 30%
Duração do retardo: 0 3
Duração do efeito: 20/24/28/32
- Esta habilidade foi reformulada no 7.20. atual na atualização
- Chilling Touch places a buff on allied heroes within the area which enchants their attacks. Leaving or entering the area after cast has no effect.
- O efeito é apenas colocado em heróis aliados (incluindo os clones de ilusões. e ), mas não em
- O efeito é sempre colocado em Ancient Apparition, mesmo quando está fora da área.
- The bonus damage is dealt in a separate damage instance, and counts as spell damage.
- This means it is not affected or considered by anything that works with attack damage.
- This also means that it fully works with spell damage amplification and spell lifesteal.
- Only successful hits reduce the number of left attacks and apply the damage. The damage is always applied before the leading attack damage.
- However, hitting an already dead target also counts as a successful hit, which results in wasting one charge.
- The damage source is set to be the attacking hero, not Ancient Apparition.
- Can deal up to 60/160/300/480 ( 300/480/700/960) damage per buffed ally, and 300/800/1500/2400 ( 1500/2400/3500/4800) damage with 5 buffed heroes (before reductions).
- Each attack places a new separate debuff, fully stacking with the slow of other attacks.
- The attacks first apply their own damage, then Chilling Touch damage, then apply the slow debuff.
- Recasting Chilling Touch refreshes the buff duration, resets the number of attacks, and updates the number of attacks and damage bonus based on the current level and talents.
- Choosing the damage upgrading talent does not upgrade Ancient Apparition's already placed Chilling Touch buffs.